- The subject property is a five (5) story apartment building located on the North side of East 87th Street between York and East End Avenue.
- The building contains ten (10) residential units of which 2 are garden duplexes and 8 are 3 bedroom, 2 bath.
- All units are Free Market. The exterior has been substantially renovated and the interior was gutted and rebuilt.
- The highlights of each unit includes extra high ceilings, oversized solid doors, oak strip flooring, A/C window units, all aluminum kitchen appliances, exposed brick walls, thermopane windows, marble window sills, countertops and bathrooms, dental crown molding, recessed lighting, and a washer and dryer.
- There is an updated security system that feeds throughout the entire building.
- Each unit has its own boiler and hot water tank located in the basement.
- The building is ideal for an investor, conversion to condos/user.